We're Always Looking For Talented People
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of professionals in a fun and rewarding environment, then we encourage you to submit your resume. We will review your information and contact you as we have opportunities that may be the right fit.
Please submit to us your resume, position of interest and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org!
• Works closely with the Director of Sales to help ensure that current and future customer needs are addressed.
• Ensure that customer needs are anticipated well beyond current customer projects to further grow their short-term and long-term business with OAI.
• Proactively manages issues, risks and expectations of current and prospective customers.
• Focuses efforts on target market including (but not limited to): advertising; agencies; educational institutions; sports industries; retailers; event and trade show planners; restaurant chains; and financial institutions.
• Proactively seeks out ways to exceed client expectations.
• Works with the Production Division to assess project timelines based on workloads and inventory levels.
• Works with Accounting and Customer Service Reps regarding customer collections challenges.
• Maintains a working knowledge of out-of-home advertising, digital imaging, format printing, etc.
• Initiates, communicates, and implements new approaches that improve the manner in which OAI sales are handled.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Sales Customer Service Account Management Marketing Sales Operations Selling Marketing Strategy Event Management Contract Negotiation Project Management Problem Solving Teamwork Partnerships Sales Leads Customer Retention Business-to-Business (B2B) Networking Direct Sales
Industry: Printing, Sports, and Events Services
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job function:Project Management,Sales,Strategy/Planning
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Miami, FL
- Sales: 5 years
- Project Management: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
OAI Visual Branding is seeking a talented and experienced Graphic Artist/Prepress Artist. This candidate will work directly with the Art Manager, as well as a team of designers, to create and produce a variety of graphic designs. OAI Visual Branding is a large format print production facility with a full in-house art department and a growing need for graphic design in many industries such as sports facility branding, event design, corporate branding, vehicle graphics, trade-show graphics and design build services.
Responsibilities will include graphic design as well as pre-flighting and proofing client provided art files. Extensive experience with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro) is a must. The candidate will also need good communication skills to interact with sales reps, customer server reps and to collaborate with the Art Manager on each design project. A minimum of an associate degree in graphic design and 3-5 years of experience is required. Salary based on experience, and medical benefits are provided.
Creative self-starter with a strong work ethic!
Excellent design skills with dynamic portfolio demonstrating knowledge of visual design principals; graphic design & layout, typography, color and branding.
Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize.
Strong attention to detail, deadline oriented and task driven.
Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong judgment and problem-solving ability.
Highly flexible with ability to adapt to change.
Knowledge of print production, pre-flighting, digital & offset printing, 4 color process, large format printing and/or sign fabrication is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 3 years
OAI Visual Branding is seeking experienced, hardworking, and energetic individuals to join our team of outside installers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
*Installation and Maintenance of all signage product offerings.
*Ability to perform comprehensive surveys for both quoting and fabrication purposes.
*Use of power/manual tools, (must adhere to all safety regulations.)
*Travel throughout state.
*Attend installer and construction safety meetings as required.
*Maintain operation vehicles; installation tools, equipment and machinery.
*Responsible for taking completion photos for proof of performance of installation.
This role requires working outdoors and indoors. – Weekends and Evenings may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
*Good communication skills.
*Must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
*The ability to work schedule effectively and efficiently.
*Basic computer skills including Internet navigation and Microsoft Word & Excel.
*Working knowledge of sign industry and installation methods.
*Ability to climb heights and work at heights above ground safely.
*Ability to document installations, through photographs, industry software and written logs
*Skill in the practical applications of mathematics, in relation to measurements, angles and projections.
Must have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation to work.
All applicants are subject to background check and drug screening.
Competitive pay based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tampa, FL
- Sign installation: 1 year or greater