We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of professionals in a fun and rewarding environment, then we encourage you to submit your resume. We will review your information and contact you as we have opportunities that may be the right fit.
Unique opportunity to be a contributing member of a team that manages medium to large projects using various signage applications. The majority of projects are at arenas and event driven locations, with 80% of the work having vinyl, mesh, and PSA applications installed. Project team involvement begins in the design phase with the survey work and continues through creative drawing coordination, installation, and final punch completion.
During the project, this person is responsible to provide on-site coordination of initial measurements, material, and equipment delivery, coordinating in-house and subcontractor installation crews, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is being completed on schedule and within budget. This person is directly responsible for coordination, scheduling, cost control, quality control, and job site safety. The position serves as the liaison between the job site and office teammates.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Involvement at each stage of the project: Perform Site Measurements/ Schedule Installation/ Follow up through Installation Completion/ Interact with Site personnel e.g. GC & Sub-trades
- Consult on production information, i.e. “art drawings” and the project scope form with accuracy from a field application perspective
- Identify and vet a list of 5+ subcontractors in each area we service to obtain the best quality of installation for our projects
- Identify and communicate with the Project Manager about change order items.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing in compliance with their contracted scope of work, adhering to installation completeness against the contract value, and completing within budget.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the installation and communicate product deficiencies to the team for replacement
- Ensure that all punch items are resolved, and projects are followed through to completion
- Understanding local code requirements
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relations with customers, general contractors, owner representatives, and job site inspectors
- Perform duties at multiple job sites simultaneously.
- Provides project status updates during installation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Must have prior hands-on experience with subcontractors, submitting and document tracking
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Must be extremely organized, with good time management skills, and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Must be able to analyze and problem-solve, even with significant ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Occasional travel to job sites in the Southeast States.
- Understands means and methods of construction associated with the commercial and institutional buildings or locations
- Has a working knowledge of architectural, mechanical, and electrical work
- Understands the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating an effective installation approach
- Ability to visit job sites, which may include climbing stairs or other elevated structures
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience in the construction or signage industry
- Project Management Methodology: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sign (Soft and Hard) Experience Required
$50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Required License or Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Electrical Contractor (Preferred)