We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of professionals in a fun and rewarding environment, then we encourage you to submit your resume. We will review your information and contact you as we have opportunities that may be the right fit.
The Business Development Executive is a full-time position with new business sales experience required. The primary focus of this position will be to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. You will receive dedicated training and you will learn techniques to maximize your verbal and written business communication skills. Prospects are targeted through new business initiatives, marketing and mining our current database via phone calls, emails, and meetings. This position reports to the Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Focuses on driving new revenue through identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options
- Establishes and maintains relationships with prospects and new clients
- Continuously quantifies the market demand for products and services
- Prospects for potential new clients and turns this into increased business
- Tracks sales activities and opportunities via CRM
- Identifies target clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Works with internal support team to develop proposals that meet client needs
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Previous new business experience, ideally within the same or similar industry
- Strong relationships already developed within our partner industries
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized with previous experience using CRM systems
- Strong understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales
- Basic PC skills required. Word and Excel Google Docs and Smartsheet a plus
- Utilizes social media to identify and connect with prospects
OAI Visual Branding is a national, full service provider of creative solutions including: architectural signage, stadium graphics, retail and point of purchase displays, exhibits, billboards, banners and environmental graphics, just to name a few. With over 25 years of expertise, OAI is an industry leader in delivering cutting-edge visual branding solutions for some of the world’s most observed and respected brands.
OAI Visual Branding seeks an experienced digital grand/large format print operator to join our production team.
The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of experience. Employees in our print department are integral to the success of our business and only the most qualified candidates will be considered. This position is responsible for safety, quality, and throughput. Key Operator also has the responsibility (when requested by management) to train and assist any new hire employees with all standard operating procedures and/or best practices. This person will understand profiles and condition of the press, keeping up on maintenance, and helping place processes in place to ensure the best quality product.
We are looking for an experienced printer who can hit the ground running and make this section of the business your own. You will have previous printing knowledge and experience, have an eye for detail, and be professional about your work. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operate and run jobs to the specs given on the work orders
- Experience operating a large or grand format printer
- Maintain focus on safety, ensuring self and other team members are following safety policies and adhering to PPE standards
- Ensure all products are being produced to a high level of quality
- Remain engaged at all times, either performing duties to complete orders or maintaining housekeeping/5S
- Appropriately manage time card and schedule
- Work with leads to ensure basic maintenance and cleanliness of all production equipment
- Communicate machine downtime to leads and assist with the repair as needed
- In-depth knowledge of RIP software
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Have a positive attitude that promotes a great work environment
- Ability to understand verbal and/or read written instructions
- Computer literacy
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with Large Format Digital Print operations
- Considerable knowledge of printing substrates and characteristics
- Strong multi-tasking skills, capable of handling tight deadlines and high volume
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented, professional, and organized
- High mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- Ability to perform physical work for up to 12 hour shifts
- Willing to work on a rotating shift, for long hours and overtime as necessary
- Willing to learn and put in their best efforts for production
- Quality minded
- Safety focused
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Capable of working in demanding situations when required
- Able to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. unassisted and 70+ lbs with an assist
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to take direction
- Must be able to work as a team
- Work under compressed timelines and other resource limitations
- Must be flexible to learn other duties and positions within the organization and perform these duties at the direction of the Production Manager, Supervisor or Lead.
To apply, please submit a brief summary of printer models you are familiar with along with your current resume. Applications that do not provide this information will be discarded without review.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Education and Formal Training
High School diploma, G.E.D or equivalent work experience
Preferred general production experience
Unique opportunity to be a contributing member of a team that manages medium to large projects using various signage applications. The majority of projects are at arenas and event driven locations, with 80% of the work having vinyl, mesh, and PSA applications installed. Project team involvement begins in the design phase with the survey work and continues through creative drawing coordination, installation, and final punch completion.
During the project, this person is responsible to provide on-site coordination of initial measurements, material, and equipment delivery, coordinating in-house and subcontractor installation crews, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is being completed on schedule and within budget. This person is directly responsible for coordination, scheduling, cost control, quality control, and job site safety. The position serves as the liaison between the job site and office teammates.
Overall Responsibilities include:
- Involvement at each stage of the project: Perform Site Measurements/ Schedule Installation/ Follow up through Installation Completion/ Interact with Site personnel e.g. GC & Sub-trades
- Consult on production information, i.e. “art drawings” and the project scope form with accuracy from a field application perspective
- Identify and vet a list of 5+ subcontractors in each area we service to obtain the best quality of installation for our projects
- Identify and communicate with the Project Manager about change order items.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing in compliance with their contracted scope of work, adhering to installation completeness against the contract value, and completing within budget.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the installation and communicate product deficiencies to the team for replacement
- Ensure that all punch items are resolved, and projects are followed through to completion
- Understanding local code requirements
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relations with customers, general contractors, owner representatives, and job site inspectors
- Perform duties at multiple job sites simultaneously.
- Provides project status updates during installation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Must have prior hands-on experience with subcontractors, submitting and document tracking
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Must be extremely organized, with good time management skills, and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Must be able to analyze and problem-solve, even with significant ambiguity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Occasional travel to job sites in the Southeast States.
- Understands means and methods of construction associated with the commercial and institutional buildings or locations
- Has a working knowledge of architectural, mechanical, and electrical work
- Understands the sequencing of work and the strategy of creating an effective installation approach
- Ability to visit job sites, which may include climbing stairs or other elevated structures
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience in the construction or signage industry
- Project Management Methodology: 4 years (Preferred)
- Sign (Soft and Hard) Experience Required
Required License or Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Electrical Contractor (Preferred)