Are you looking to give the interior and exterior of your business a professional appearance? By using custom architectural graphics as building signs, you are assured an interesting and high-end aesthetic!
Architectural signage complements, integrates and enhances your building’s architectural design. Architectural signage enables a wide customization in shape, finish and materials for branded graphics outside the standard structure and framework of a simple banner or decal. Combining signage design and architectural graphics for interior and exterior signage, OAI specializes in creating architectural signage solutions for a variety of industries including: healthcare, corporate, retails, sports, dealerships, educational, banks, government, developers, architects and designers, just to name a few. We ensure each structural or architectural sign we produce is constructed with quality materials that guarantee longevity and pleasing aesthetics.
Architectural Signage Products:
- Channel Letters
- Illuminated Signage
- Illuminated Outdoor Readerboard
- ADA Signage
- Unframed Custom Shape Signs
- Precision Routed Signs
- Changeable Word Bar Signage System
- Pan & Flex Face Signs
Architectural Signage Features:
- Designed to be viewed up close
- High attention to detail
- Built for a long life-cycle
- Integrates brand identity, architectural design and building materials
Architectural Signage Materials & Construction:
- Metals – Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Bronze & Steel (stainless or brushed)
- Plastics -Arcylic, Polycarbnoate, Phenolic, Styrene and Foam Board
- Woods – Hard, Soft, Masonite, Plywood and Particle Board
- Flex Faces – Illuminated or non
- No exposed or visible fasteners
- No obvious seams, highly-detailed construction
OAI’s expertise in environmental graphic design and project management enables us to offer clients complete, turn-key architectural signage solutions. We have the knowledge to take your idea from its inception and make it a reality. We will manage your project from the engineering, manufacturing, and printing to the installation of the finished product – all with a warranty. Small or large – we can deliver!
Contact us today to see how we can improve the aesthetics at your facility or office by calling 813.888.8796 or email email@example.com!