The saying, “Can’t see the forest through the trees,” can often apply to working on visual branding of large venues, stadiums, and office complexes. That is why maximizing the consulting services of OAI Visual Branding experts is so important.
Our team is immersed across the country on trends and practical uses for visual branding. Here are five tips on how best maximize your visual branding and how to utilize your consultation time with us.
1) Allow for our team to come in and survey your site. We will take a critical eye to your space and consider:
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Visual enhancements
- ADA compliance
- Unique attributes
2) Be ready to describe what is an aspirational space for you and your organization.
This may be tricky, so if you are not sure what an aspirational space is- have no fear! Our experts will be more than happy to help with a blank slate, but here are some questions to consider to help guide your initial thinking.
- Have you seen something you admire out in the marketplace?
- What projects on our site are intriguing to you?
- Where would you like to push the limits?
3) Have a clear budget.
This is always tricky, but, know, that budgets can be a range. Providing guiderails can help outline not only the executions themselves, but also the materials to use. Our team strives to deliver a good, better, best proposal for each client. With that, as outlined in point 1, we try to identify places where sponsorship opportunities may lie and thus enable the signage to pay for itself (we all love projects that pay for themselves, don’t we?)
4) Step into a visitor’s shoes.
Take a critical eye to your organization’s visual branding. Approach your facility as if you have not been there 1,000 times before and look at it with the perspective of someone brand new. (See intro quote.) When you are doing this, think about:
- Is your exterior signage clear and easy to see?
- Are the directional signs simple to follow?
- Are signs ADA compliant?
- What does the lobby look like- is the first impression what you want it to be?
- Is it clear you are proud of your brand and its history?
- Where are your partners memorialized?
5) Have fun with your visual branding.
Visual branding is a means to personify your organization. Push the limits and celebrate who you are. By providing brand background, style guides, and history, it will also help our consultants best bring your brand to life.
At the end of the day, the best way to maximize your organization’s visual branding is to collaborate with our industry experts and your branding team. We are excited to help as much as you want and take pride in your projects.